June 7th, 2016
Oh the anticipation...
Have you ever been so excited about something you watch the clock.. Read everything you can on it.. Try to figure out how you might get it or do it sooner... Well that is me today. 6:45 am tomorrow morning can not get here fastest enough. I've done a pretty good job transforming my body but I know the next 8 weeks I'm going to completely transform.
Some thoughts for today..
Diet:
I had errands to run today so staying on the no sugar/carb regime was tough. I just mixed up a couple extra drinks and took them with me. You know if you pre-plan you can stick to YOUR PLAN!! Who would have thought that possible.. GEEZ...
I'm also finding SO many yummy looking things on line that I want to try. I actually saw KETO pancakes. I definitely will be trying those this weekend. I'm also in LOVE with cauliflower rice. I'm finding I can pretty much eat it with anything and it is VERY satisfying.
You see you don't have to stick with just one thing. You can find variety and still stay with in the "diet" you have chosen. You can keep your daily meal program lively by spending a little time on line researching. A little time now means maybe an inch or two extra off that waist line. Good way to think of it, huh...
Cardio...
Today my cardio was TOUGH. I think it had something to do with the humidity in the "outside gym = garage". I need to find some alternate means of getting in my morning two miles. Hoping the accountability group I started with have some AMAZING rewards. Friendships and WALKING partners...
Ok time to sign off until tomorrow. Peace out beauties..
No comments:
Post a Comment