Wednesday, June 7, 2017

First day to the new me...

June 6th, 2016

So today is the day I officially start my amazing journey.  Do I have my awesomeness, heck no..  Does that mean I can't start cleaning up my diet, taking measurements, having the mindset of WINNING..  That answer to those questions is also NO...  So here is to my journey and where I am today:

Measurements:

Waist:            32.5
Butt:              41.5
Left arm:       13.25
Right arm:     14
Left thigh:     26
Right thigh:   25.75
Chest:            35 (Lord please don't have me lose anymore here)

Mindset:

I will achieve my weight management goal.  I will get to a place with my body that I'm COMFORTABLE walking around the swimming pool and not comparing myself to OTHERS.  I WILL rock the dress I picked for upcoming weddings this summer.  I WILL BE comfortable with my legs and not feel the need to say "I like this part of my body but my legs..  GEESH"

Work Outs:

Each week I will add time to my cardio/personal study.  I will make sure that I don't look silly when I check into the gym because they haven't seen me in a week.  I WILL not make excuses to why I didn't work out I would rather find the reasons to GO.

Keeping it REAL..  Here are my BEFORE pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment